Before you start with order processing, set up your printers. You need:
- a DIN A4 printer for delivery notes, invoices, credit notes, picking lists, etc.
- a zebra printer for shipping labels.
B) Invoice dispatch
If you do not use e-mail automation, we recommend sending invoices to customers manually by e-mail.
C) Order imports
You can also set the interval for automated order imports. Each imported order is automatically created as an order in reybex.
Open the transaction Sales documents [SAL05] -> click on the empty field below Label and type in "order" to filter by this term. Now all open orders are displayed (unprocessed orders without delivery note/invoice). Orders with a delivery block are not displayed. If you want to see the orders with delivery block, remove the filter in the column Delivery Block (click on yellow x).
There are 3 ways to process your orders.
Option A - including careful checking of the data
- Mark the order with a checkmark -> click on Edit (pen button).
- Pay attention to the following:
- Delivery block set?
- Tab Recipient: Is the address filled in correctly?
- Tab Conditions: Are the shipping details correct?/ Does the payment status equal completely paid?
3. If everything is correct, click on New (green plus button) -> select the desired document type for further processing -> click on OK
Option B - fast, without shipping label printing
- Mark the order with a check mark -> click on New (green plus button).
- Select the desired document type -> click OK
Option C - fast, with shipping label printing, edit several at the same time
- Mark the orders with a checkmark -> right click on one of the marked orders > click on Send
- Select the desired receipts/documents/labels -> click OK
- In the automatically generated report you can see for which orders the further processing was successfully created. If you are working in a browser, reybex will now create a PDF for download for each document type and for each label (if selected). If that´s not happening, check out your browser settings regarding Popups.
- Pack the parcels according to the delivery notes and ready for dispatch. Delivery notes and labels are printed in the same order.
Transfer invoices to the financial accounting
- Open the transaction Financial accounting transfer [SAL11] > choose the required documents with a checkmark.
- Click on the white button PDF Export or Excel Export or:
- If you use the financial accounting feature in reybex, click on transfer to finance (green arrow button).
- You can now find the documents transferred to the financial accounting in the transaction General Financial Postings [FIN06].
NOTE: To get an overview regarding unpaid/partially paid invoices, open the transaction Open items [FIN07]. If you are using the complete financial accounting system in reybex, settled invoices are listed in the transaction Clearing/Matching [FIN08].
Take a look at our article Transfer documents and credit memos to financial accounting to find out more about prcessing bills to financial accounting with reybex.