Transfer an invoice to financial accounting
Transfering your invoices to financial accounting works simply:
- Go to the transaction Financial accounting transfer [SAL11].
- Select the desired invoice with a checkmark and click on the green Transfer to finance-button.
If the invoice is not settled yet, you can find it in the transaction Open Items [FIN07]. Paid invoices are listed in the transaction Clearing/Matching [FIN08].
Create and transfer credit memos
- Open the transaction Sales documents [SAL05]
- Select the invoice for which you want to create a credit memo
- Click on the green plus button and create an A/R credit memo
- When saving the A/R credit memo, reybex asks you directly whether it should be transferred to financial accounting or not.