If you want to print something from reybex, the default printer installed on your PC is used. Usually this is a DIN A4 printer.
If you'd like to print labels/receipts, install a suitable driver for your printer and then follow the steps below.
This is how you set up the printer:
- Open the transaction Custom fields [BAS01] -> tab Systemconfig. -> Printer -> click on New (green plus button).
- Fill in the fields as required. Please make sure that you enter exactly the same printer name in the Name field that is displayed in your computer settings -> Save.
This is how you connect the printers with your cash registers:
- Open the transaction Cash registers administration [CAS02].
- Set a checkmark at the desired cash register > click on Edit (pen button).
- Select your receipt printer in the field Receipt Printer (Kassenbon Drucker), if required also select the printer in the field Invoice Printer (Rechnung Drucker) > if you wish you can select the checkobx print receipt (Bon drucken) and select No voucher print > save.