Preparations in OpenCart: Create Secret Key
For the connection between reybex and OpenCart you need the OpenCart Rest Admin API. You can buy it via the link to the OpenCart shop. Now integrate the Rest Admin API into your shop backend:
- Go to your OpenCart backend.
- Open the Extensions tab (puzzle piece icon) > click Extensions > select the Rest Admin API under modules and add it to your Admin Area.
- Open the Rest Admin API by clicking on the Edit button (Pen).
- Copy the Secret Key from the rest of the Admin API Settings.
Connect OpenCart Shop with reybex
- Open the transaction Marketplace Wizard [OMP06].
- Click on the Available Shops tab > choose OpenCart.
- Enter a reybex internal name for the online shop.
- Copy the shop URL from your OpenCart shop > enter this URL into the field Endpoint URL in reybex and add this addition at the end: /api/rest_admin.
- Copy the newly created secret key and enter it into the field Secret Key in reybex.
- Click the Active checkbox to activate the connection between OpenCart and reybex.
- Test the connection.
- Click Proceed > fill in the required fields.
Please note: If you copy&paste your data from OpenCart to reybex, please make sure that you do not copy any spaces. This leads to errors in the connection to your OpenCart Shop.
Import OpenCart categories to reybex
In the last step of the wizard you import your OpenCart categories to reybex.
- Click Read categories.
- Click Save and start article import.
Further information on the article import you can find in the article: Article import via Excel.