You can get an overview of all order-related picking lists, print them out and create matching labels. To do so, proceed as following:
- Open the transaction Order-related dispatch [PCK06]
- Now all picking lists of the last two days are displayed. The Creation date column is set so that it always displays the date of two days ago. In order to remove the filter to see all created picking lists you click on the yellow x below the header Creation date. You can also enter another date instead.
- Choose your location and your printers
- Print picking lists: Mark the desired positions with a tick and click on the blue printer-button Print picking lists
- Print labels: Mark the desired positions with a tick and click on the blue label-button Print label