Create the API key in Magento
To connect your Magento shop with reybex, you need some data from your Magento shop:
- valid endpoint URL
- API key
The endpoint URL consists of the URL of your Magento shop and the extension: /index.php/api/soap/index/.
Go to your Magento backend.
- Go to the System tab.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Add new integration.
4. Fill in the fields in the green marked area.
5. Click on API.
6. Select All from Available APIs.
7. Click Save.
8. The status field must be set to Active.
9. Click Activate.
10. Click Allow.
Copy the Access Token.
Enter the API key in reybex
Open the transaction Marketplace Setup Wizard [OMP06].
Click on Available Shops and select Magento 2.
- Enter an internal name for your Magento shop.
- Click the checkbox Active to activate the connection to your Magento shop.
- Enter the Endpoint URL of your Magento shop.
- Transfer the API key from Magento to reybex.
- Click Magento connection test to check if reybex can connect to your Magento shop.
- Click Proceed.
Please note: If you enter your data via Copy&Paste, please make sure that you do not copy any spaces. This will cause errors in the connection to your Magento shop.
Fill in the following forms. Keep on clicking on Proceed. Under Import Categories, click Read categories and import your Magento categories to reybex. Click Save and start article import.
Further information on importing articles can be found here: